Get in contact
Reinders Extraction Systems specializes in customized sound isolation booths to elevate your industrial work environment. These booths are designed for either containing machinery noise or providing a focused workspace for employees. Choose from stationary or mobile setups, all in line with rigorous legal noise control standards. Our expert on-site evaluations ensure optimal design and placement for maximum noise reduction, contributing to both employee well-being and operational efficiency.
Why you need a sound isolation booth
For many decades, Reinders Extraction Systems has been designing and producing customized sound-insulating cabins, enclosures and screens.
Why you need a Reinders Sound Isolation Booth:
- Can be tailor-made to your individual needs
- Shape and materials are determined with regards to your installation
- Movable or stationary solutions
- On-site investigation of the noise by experts
- Sound measurements to determine the best position for sound barriers
- Successfully decreases the noise of the machines
- Improves the concentration and health of employees
- Helps to meet legal standards regarding industrial noise control
- Won’t affect the production efficiency or quality
When a loud process or noisy machinery cannot be adjusted to produce less noise, a soundproof booth can be installed. These booths either isolate the machinery and thus the noise they make, or they can be built as cabins and employees can work in them, protected from the noise.
Industrial noise control is important for:
- Employee concentration: Greater chance of sloppy work or accidents
- Employee health and well-being
- Neighborhood well-being
- Exceeding legal standards
If you are interested in a sound isolation booth, don’t hesitate and get in touch with Reinders Extraction Systems!
Finding the ideal soundproofing solution
Sound can be amplified when there are many “hard” materials around. Hard materials include steel and concrete, and that is exactly what is often present in production areas and workplaces. Sound attenuation can be achieved by installing “soft” materials that absorb sound. The sound does not reverberate further and is thus attenuated.
Reinders Extraction Systems has extensive knowledge of sound insulation solutions and sound-absorbing materials. We look at each customer’s situation individually to find out what the ideal soundproofing solution is.
In doing so, we take into account:
- Sound source
- Desired noise level
- Type of noise
- Legal noise standards
- Available space
- Customer requirements
If desired, we can conduct an on-site investigation of the noise. Our specialists will then develop a cabin or panel according to a standardized, self-supporting system.
The advantage of this working method almost speaks for itself: it creates a flexible construction that is easy to assemble, disassemble and expand. There is a choice of movable or stationary constructions.
Industrial soundproof booth, casing & constructions
If certain machines or equipment cause a lot of noise, a sound-insulating housing or soundproof enclosure can be built. This is placed around the machine or machines. The noise emission of the machines is attenuated, without affecting the production efficiency or quality. The shape and materials of the soundproof casing are determined with regards to the specific installation, so that the best results can be obtained.
A soundproof casing from Reinders Extraction Systems is custom-made for each customer and can therefore be fitted with all kinds of unique options that make the process in your company as efficient as possible:
- In- and/or outlet ducts with or without slats
- Optional doors and windows
- Special windows: double window construction or laminated glass
- Many soundproofing materials available
- Soundproof air intakes and exhausts
- Grilles or acoustic dampers for the air supply
In some cases, there is no space for a soundproof enclosure or the machines that cause noise are too large. In these cases, a soundproof booth or the installation of sound barriers can provide a solution.
Sound barriers and soundproof panels
All noise barriers are made from sound absorbing materials. These soundproof panels are placed in strategic locations so that they eliminate noise.
- Acoustic insulation wall
Acoustic walls can be placed in a room or hung on the wall or ceiling to improve the sound quality in a room.
- Acoustic separation wall for industry
Acoustic partition walls can provide an acoustic solution to sound problems and noise pollution. In production halls or wherever industrial processes take place, pleasant workplaces can be created for employees by using acoustic partitions. These walls can be placed in such a way that noise pollution is reduced or they can be turned into a soundproof enclosure or a sound booth.
Reinders Extraction Systems uses sound measurements to determine the best position for the sound screens, as well as their shape and height.
Sound attenuation air supply and exhaust
Industrial exhaust systems can emit noise for several reasons:
- Duct systems: the air flows in the ducts can cause noise due to turbulence on bends or near obstacles.
- Grilles and dampers: Air flow through grilles and valves can cause noise.
- Fans: Powerful fans run to exhaust air from throughout the building.
- Impact sound: Sound can be transmitted to parts of the building such as walls, floors, etc.
Reinders Extraction Systems designs an industrial dust extraction system in such a way that the noise created in ducts, grilles, valves and fans is minimal. We install our dust extraction systems in such a way that minimum contact noise is produced.
If additional sound insulation is required, we can install sound attenuation at the air inlet and outlet and sound insulation at the fan.